Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Drops of Pearls...

For its cold tear drops from the pitch grayish-black sky, accompanied by the thunderous lightning strikes as sharp as the tip of needles on the ground, so called its the glory of the Almighty Creator. Twisted thoughts of minds and souls, with curled up heart-breaking topics, solves by just standing under, fully immersing with it, with both hands open wide... face looking above, softness of mother natures' swifts away all the sorrows in my heart.
Its like a beautiful ryhme, playing gently as the evening breeze, my way of getting rejoice back again... How would I put these happiness into verbal? It will always remains in my heart forever and ever immortal as my spirits getting free after my final days... I love all out there who gave me all the positive and noble values in me, who gave full support and motivate when neccesary, who gave the warmth and love which hard to purchase...
This is a special dedication to all people out there, Me being a normal human-being with feelings untold and unspoken, its the best time when it RAINS...

2 comments: